01977 55 55 50
Refurbishment & Regeneration
Strategic Team Group has extensive experience in high quality fit-out, conversions and refurbishment in all core markets. We have the project management skills to work in a range of challenging live environments from busy railway stations, commercial offices and retail units to hospitals and care homes.
We are highly skilled at working in prestigious heritage sites including Grade I and Grade II listed buildings: churches, railway stations, residential homes, town halls, museums and historic landmark buildings.
Meticulous planning and rigorous Health & Safety management are key to our work in occupied buildings. We have a proven track record at working safely around people and delivering projects on budget and often within limited timescales. We work closely with customers and supply chain partners to maximise value and sustainability.
Almost 50% of our work is procured through strategic partnerships and frameworks with local authorities, train operating companies, leading property agents, healthcare providers and RSLs.
We work in heritage sites across the UK including Grade I and Grade II listed buildings, our own expertise in this market is complemented by a tried and trusted supply network of specialist contractors.
- Commercial offices
- Retail units
- Hospitals and care homes
- Town halls and public buildings
- Residential, mixed tenure and affordable housing
- Community buildings
- Railway stations
- Mixed-use developments
- Integrated refurbishment and new build
- Grade I, Grade II listed and heritage buildings.
- Proven track record in high quality fit-outs and refurbishments
- Dedicated project teams
- Open-book, collaborative approach
- Rigorous health and safety procedures
- Network of approved and specialist supply chain partners
- Highly skilled working in occupied buildings
- Careful programming and excellent communication
- Commitment to delivering sustainability and service excellence.
At a time when households all over the UK are under increasing pressure from the higher cost of living including rising...
Hat-Trick for STG projects at National Rail Awards
Sep 20, 2013STG would like to congratulate our partners at Merseyrail and Arriva Trains Wales after Liverpool Central and Swansea picked up three prizes at the 2013 National...